Anyline will be in Rome to present at the 4th Global Summit and Annual Expo on Multimedia & Artificial Intelligence. The event will take place July 19 – 21 at the Rome Holiday Inn.
The team will give two different presentations at the Summit. I will give a talk on “The journey from convolutional neural network to real customer value”. Aniello Patrone, Anyline’s Computer Vision Engineer, will give his talk on “Document scanning, from R&D to a real product at Anyline GmbH”.
Anyline prepared a quick summary of what will happen at the 4th Global Summit and Annual Expo on Multimedia & Artificial Intelligence, if you’re still deciding on what to do. Check it out and make a note of when Andreas and Aniello will be giving their talks!
SUMMIT PREVIEW AND SCHEDULE
The Summit will take place over 3 days and features a wide range of talks and panel discussions. Anyline will present on the first two days of the event.
Andreas Greilhuber will give his talk “The journey from convolutional neural network to real customer value” on July 19 at 11:05 as part of the Keynote Forum. Here’s a quick overview of all the talks from the first day.
- Visual perception for autonomy application to object detection and behavior analysis in complex environmental conditions
- SensFloor®: Human movement tracking and more
- Tracking user status and situation using wearable devices
- Semi-tensor product compressive sensing and its application in image processing
- Evaluation of mobile GSM performance under different atmospheric propagation models
- Recent research on hardware neural networks
- Foraging behavior of ants and its application in optimization field
- Detection of uneven road surfaces on internet of vehicles
- Use of multimedia in grant applications
- Advanced time series prediction methods
- A biologically inspired spatio-chromatic feature for color object recognition
Aniello Patrone will give his talk “Document scanning, from R&D to a real product at Anyline GmbH” on July 20 at 11:50 as part of the Keynote Forum too. Here are the other talks from the second day of the event.
- Distributed artificial intelligence in robotics
- Trends and challenges in virtual reality technology
- Face expression recognition in constrained and unconstrained environments
- Layers of meaning: Exploring artistic impressions and imperfect realism in virtual reality
- Applying both hybrid restricted Boltzmann machine and deep convolution neural networks to low-resolution face image recognition
- Multimodal image popularity prediction on social media
- Automatic video superimposed text detection based on nonsubsampled contourlet transforms
- Real-time highly accurate face alignment using a three-stage convolutional neural regression network
- A new matrix operation in compressed sensing
- Awards & Closing Ceremony
The third day of the Summit will include a networking session and a lunch at the conference venue. The Summit will then conclude at 13:30 on July 21.